My entry based on this sentence: The noise woke me up right after I'd drifted off to sleep.
The noise woke me up right after I'd drifted off to sleep. I heard
the front door creek. I smirked, and she didn’t think I could stay awake this
late.
I tiptoed down the halls and counted to
fifty before I opened the door and stepped outside into the crisp night air.
Should’ve grabbed my quilt. I shrugged off the matter and peered into the
darkness.
I saw a figure moving near the woods. “Ha,”
was on the tip of my tongue when I felt cold fingers glide across my cheek and
over my mouth. It happened all before I could scream.
The hand stayed clamped over my mouth as a
blind fold slid over my eyes and closed me off.
I mumbled, if you could even call it that. I
tried to call out to Trinity. My hands. They hadn’t tied them up—yet.
I tried to claw at the hand that was on my
mouth. When I couldn’t budge it, my hands tried to loosen the cloth over my
eyes.
But I was too late to do that; the hands
grabbed mine and jerked them. Tears rose to my eyes. But I wouldn’t let them
down.
I wish I could have bit my lip. Then the
idea struck me. Biting. Biting. That could do it. I bit the hand that was on my
mouth with as much force as possible.
The hand was gone for one instant, and I
jumped at the opportunity, jerking my blind fold off. I ran to where I had seen Trinity.
But she was gone. And whoever was trying to
get me was quickly closing in on me again. I looked over my shoulder, three
guys. I ran into the woods, forgetting to scream—again.
My Pinterest Entry:
I looked down at the river, then back up at the big snowy mountains. The water was sure to be freezing. I glanced back down at it, catching a glimpse of my bright orange hair and bright blue eyes.
If only this was a normal day! One where Max could be here with me. To encourage me. To help me.
I sighed, he wasn't always the greatest little brother, but he was one of the best. In my mind, I hear is voice, "Jen, go on. After all it is for Mama and me... go on for us... please."
My life never went as planned, and that's ok. I'm used to it.
I bit my lip, then stepped into the water. After all, cold water can't do much to me... can it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These were lots of fun, thanks for doing MMCs, Tessa! =D
hope ya'll like these,
abrielle lindsay




Great job! :-)
ReplyDeleteO.H M.Y G.O.O.D.N.E.S.S! I love your first one TW. My favorite of yours yet.
ReplyDeleteHP