Tuesday, December 10, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 11



Baby Jeremy--1 year--random picture that I took


John and Buzz--ages 10 and 6--Buzz most of the time is shirtless

Jenny--age four--watching Mom make cake

Emily--age 8--point of picture...? I don't know

Dad--not sharing age--at the beach that I have yet to share about ;)

Me and Mom--I'm 12, my mom might kill me if I share her age--we were comparing height
Whole family at friends' house for Thanksgiving
Hope you enjoyed that! :D
Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I love your family (so many brothers and sisters!!!!) :D
    You guys look all so happy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay