Monday, December 16, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 15 (And a little birthday...)

Ok. Yesterday was Buzz's brithday!! HAPPY 7TH (!?!) BIRTHDAY BUZZ!!!!!!!!!


All of the boys! (Well, Jeremy wasn't there...)

Buzz is in the cape

Jedi Force

Baby Jeremy was hitting Buzz on the head with the lightsabor!!! LOL

Now. Onto the real reason of this post....

My personality....
I tend to get real grumpy when something in my book goes wrong or my character is grumpy.
I can get mad easily (really need to break that habit...)
After reading that, can you still tell that I am a happy person at all sometimes? Well, yes, I am...

Abrielle Lindsay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay