Wednesday, December 11, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 12

And on to day 12---wait, there's only 13 days til Christmas, 1 day til my dad's birthday, 3 days til Buzz's birthday, AND just a WEEK 'til we leave for the village!! :D YAY!!!!



SOCCER. SOCCER. SOCCER. SOCCER. SOCCER. SOCCER. SOCCER.SOC--

Ok, you're probably going to get bored by the end of this post. Or you'll just skip it. But, I beg you!, to finish reading it, I'll just describe the positions, and I promise, not to go further. ;)

Goalie--stays in goal blocks ball

Defense--keeps ball away from the middle of their side of the gym

Mid-fielder--follows ball EVERYWHERE

Offenser--stays on other half of gym ready for the ball to be passed to him so he can shoot a goal.

Ok, see, if you read that was it really, truly painful?

Until tomorrow!
Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay