Sunday, December 29, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 20

Ok. So, yeah, I get it, I stink. And I was NOT IN THE VILLAGE UNTIL TODAY!!!! I just stink, that's all. ;)

I'm dropping the blue/purple thing so I can just hurry on. :/
But let me show you my fav Christmas present! ;D

YAY!!!! :D I also got a self editing book AND The Manual of Style (i think that's the name)

Now. Onto day 20, BTW, we had an AWESOME time in the village and the pix should be up ASAP!!! ;)

YOUR FEARS:

My greatest fear is that every agent there ever was will turn my book and me down. *gasp!* I'm terrified of it!! Literally! Ok, every writer more than likely is when he/she is a newbie, but I'm so stinking scared!! 

Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay