Thursday, December 19, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 19

OK. So I should have tomorrow's post up, but after that, I have no more posts until your Christmas Eve-Eve, my Christmas Eve. *passes out* *literally*


Ah-ha. I just got selfish.

5 Things I **WANT** are:

1) Books
2) Books
3) Books
4) Books
5) And you thought I was going to say books, nope, a computer.

"Now," You say, "which ones do you want?"

Um. That might get a little hard. Ok, really hard.

1) THE ACTUAL PRINT BOOK of Go Teen Writers: How to turn your first draft into a published book.
2) (Oh my word, I'm having to go to Goodreads to choose a books. LOL) The Dancing Master
3) The New Recruit
4) A Novel Idea
5) Any kind of working computer with Microsoft Office 2007

There. What do you think now?? Gosh, I need *ahem* the little voice inside of me is telling me that i spelled the word "want" "need". Ok. Maybe I did, but, I do need new books, um. Kind of.

Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you over at my blog! :D

    http://opalswirls.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/tag-you-know-youre-writer-when.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay