Monday, July 15, 2013

Some of the Language {1}

So I'll start putting some Indonesian words in my posts, well, literally, I pretty much always put Indonesian words, but I'll start doing these posts for you so you can learn a little more! Have fun!!




{Greetings}
Selamat Pagi ~ [Su-la-mot Pa-gee] -Meaning? Good Morning
Selamat Siang ~ [Su-la-mot See-ong] -Meaning? Good Mid-day (I think)
Selamat Sore ~ [Su-la-mot Sor-ay] -Meaning? Good Afternoon
Selamat Malam ~ [Su-la-mot Ma-lam] -Meaning? Good Night

{Some of My Favorite Indonesian Foods}
Nasi Kuning ~ [Na-see Ku-ning] -Meaning? Rice Yellow (We would say: Yellow Rice)
Mie Goreng ~ [Me Gor-ing] -Meaning? Noodle Fried (Fried Noodles)
Tomat ~ [Toe-mot] -Meaning? Tomato

{Genders}
Laki-laki ~ [La-key x2] -Meaning? Boy
Perempuan ~ [Per-em-pu-an] -Meaning? Girl
Wanita ~ [Wo-nee-ta] -Meaning? Woman
Pria ~ [Pree-u] -Meaning? Man


do u understand???? do u have any ideas 4 me????? other than the things above??? ;) what other Indonesian words do you want me 2 do???? i can't do alllllll of them, remember that!!!!! but i cann do my best!!! ;)


~Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay