Thursday, July 11, 2013

Noise down our Street (Ughhhhhhh)

Do you like hearing the saw meal across the street?? How about the up-all-night neighbors?? Or, what about those people across the street building a ruko (half store, half home) and using loud tools 'til 9:00 p.m.??? 


Or, how about those crazy dump trucks that are constantly driving down our road??? (only. started. yes. ter. day.) They are CONSTANTLY going down our road. They are driving my mom crazy. I think it's funny. Because of how many we counted this morning, in 1 hour. 1 hour. Would you like to know??? Probably.



562


Five hundred - sixty - two. Possible?? Living in Papua means yes. ;) Addie and her 2 sisters have counted up to 70 and then lost count. Johnny and I stayed at it for 1 whole hour.


It was pretty weird. AS I TYPE THIS, I AM HEARING THOSE TRUCKS OUTSIDE, RIIGHT NOOOW!!!!!!! ;)


It's fun living in Papua, never gonna' know what tomorrow's like! :D

Hope your today isn't crazy like ours!!! [ya' know, with all these trucks]


~Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay