DAY TWO
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF?
OHMYGOSH, do I really have to do that? (maybe this is why I haven't been doing it...) What i love about myself.... I love that I help in nursery and enjoy it so much. I don't really know what to put. I'm like literally clueless
So, I hope you enjoyed this post of my awkwardness. :)
Today we are leaving for NC/SC :D
abrielle lindsay

humph. You're no fun. :-\
ReplyDeleteYou have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award over at my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHP
Hey! I'm Ellie from Uniquely You also known as Sarah's from Forever Changed sister. I would like to ask you if you would like to guest post for my blog some time next week while I'm are gone on vacation. It's totally fine if you can't. Your writing is very interesting too! And I don't work in a nursery nut I absolutely love babies! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHEY Abrielle! I was going to ask you if next Friday would be a good day for you to guest post on my blog? And if you want to you can post another day too. So, I hope they work and if they don't I other days too. Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Ellie
www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com