Friday, August 01, 2014

August Blog Challenge: Day One

So I forgot to announce that I was doing this :/ But I am and I hope you enjoy getting to know me and some other things about my life

DAY ONE:
A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO YOURSELF

The most important thing to me is God and my relationship with Him. I'm a writer, hoping to become an author someday. ;) I play soccer like a freak. I'm honestly no good at it, though some will tell me I am. (The boys say I can't aim, it's not me, it's my foot.) Reading is something I absolutely will never get enough of. Pinterest too. ;) I'm a TCK (Third Culture Kid), speaking Indoglish (Indonesian & English). Mary would say that I am literally obsessed with Christina Grimmie, but the truth is, I am. My bucket list just gets longer and longer, true. I'll never be able to finish it. And if I do, that would be really cool. x) 

So that's me. Well, sorta' there's more to me. But you know, here's some of what I like and who I am. x) 

I am doing this challenge with my friends WildHorse and Brooke. :) If you want to join, you're very welcome to! :)

I'll be back tomorrow x) oh wait, never mind. I might be here on Monday... 

abrielle lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Soccer freaks unite! (I swear it's my foot that can't aim as well. Not me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Christina Grimme! Have you heard her new song, "Must Be Love"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soccer! I've never had the chance to play (other than maybe a couple games with friends and a great lack of players. I once played with only, um, two other people. Yah, that was interesting...) but I'm a World Cup freak.

    I found this challenge on Brooke's blog, and I'm just here to say, I'm in!

    || the writeress ||

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay