Thursday, May 15, 2014

Just Monday

Guess what we did on Monday!! =)


We went to Legoland in Florida with some really good friends!! =) It was awesome!! This is what we looked like when we found out (and just so you know, I was putting sunscreen on)

We were so excited!!! =)
I think this was taken in the parking lot ;)

I love dinosaurs =)

This was in the sandwich shop where we got lunch =)

We were watching a show. It was waaay better than I expected ;)

Captain Brickbeard was in it =)

Buzz with Batman and Robin 

All the kids (including our friends) with the lego giraffe

I LOVED THIS THING (and so did my mom) but anyway, LOOK AT IT!!! =D I love it. ;)

John and his (everyone else's too) friend, Mark =)

I went on this ride with my sister. I am holding the black hat because it was my mom's and she'd be pretty mad if I had lost it =)

ROLLER COASTER!!!! =D 

And we arrived back. John sat with Mark and I sat with Ruben

Emily and Sadie =) About to go down the roller coaster! =)

Here's the picture that the roller coaster took =)

Miniland was AMAZING!!! =) 

PLUS, we got to meet a master builder!! =) That was pretty awesome!! He said that just in Miniland (I'm relying on my memory here) there was over 30 million legos. *jaw drops*

Buzz with Darth Maul 

Jeremy!! =)

Waiting for a roller coaster. We tried to get John and Mark to look at the camera *rolls eyes*

Emily and Sadie

Mrs. T and Mr. B are the kids' parents ;) They were also waiting for the roller coaster

Arriving back (I think) =)

This was "inside the castle" right before the fast ride part ;)

I loved looking at this!! =)

Jenny on a carousal (might be her first. You know, ever.)

We all got something at the lego store. (and for the record, I got something Ninjago

This is in front of Legoland when we were leaving =)

All of the adults at Ruby Tuesday of which we ate at for supper =)

Legos the next morning!! =)
So, yah, that's what happened Monday! =) Right now we are staying at our friend's condo on the beach. It's really nice... Tomorrow we leave in the morning to go to our friend's house. We'll be there until Monday morning, then we'll leave to go to Georgia and then home again home again to Tennessee. =)

Hope ya'll enjoyed this!! =)

abrielle lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Ninjago! ;P Love the books.

    I went to LEGOLAND in California. So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay