The three items: cereal box, handcuffs, and camera
The dialog prompt is: What (s)he said next could have the power to change my life forever.
And the picture prompt:
![]() |
| Beautiful isn't? |
I had waken up thousands upon thousands of days ago ready to
grab a cereal box. I had picture upon picture taken with family and friends
even before Jenna’s wedding.
But I sure hadn’t expected the day to end up where everyone
was in handcuffs except for me.
I now sit on a limb of a tree branch that dangles above a
mucky river in a fantasy world. One I only thought existed for four year olds.
I had searched every last place in this forest for a way back
to my home, planet Earth. There was just no way out. I will be stuck in this
fantasy world forever.
I sit in the same white dress that I wore as one of Jenna’s
bridesmaids. My hair is still down and still rests straight down my back.
I sigh, wishing I had known the future all that time ago.
Wishing that I could’ve stopped Jenna’s very special day from ending the way it
had.
“Hello,”
I scream and fall face first into the mucky water.
When I pick myself up I discover once again how I’m still
dry, my dress is still white, and my hair is still straight.
I look around for the voice. It had been a man’s voice, but
no one was there.
“H-hello?” I whisper, searching the forest.
“Ada Charlotte,”
I hear it again. But still none are around. My knees start to
shake, just like they did when I heard the helicopter chops all that time ago.
“Where are you?” I ask.
“Anywhere you look,”
Now I am really shaking.
“Are you going to take me?”
“No,”
“Then why are you here?”
What he said next could have the
power to change my life forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy! =)
abrielle lindsay


Oh my goodness! This is SO awesome! I want to know what he says next!
ReplyDeletecousinsinchrist.blogspot.com/
This is AMAZING, TW! Awesome job:)
ReplyDelete