THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BLOG. In other words...
You guys are like the only normal thing to me right now. My blog is a place where I can go and know that you guys reply to me in the comments. I just want to thank you SO MUCH.
Although YES, I am having SO much FUN in America right now, I really, really, really, really, really, really, etc. miss Papua. I know that, yes, I am an American, and yes I lived there until I was nine and a half, but Papua and Indonesia has so easily become my home.
In other words, I feel outright awkward in America because I have NO idea about hardly ANYTHING. I didn't even know that the movie EPIC existed until about two weeks ago. (?!!?)
Ok, so, anyway guys, ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME, and I really appreciate you reading my blog and commenting. =)
It would be awesome if someday, somehow I would be able to meet each and every one of you and thank you in person. =)
One last little picture...
smiles!
abrielle lindsay




Hey, if you ever hear about something new, go ahead and ask me about it. I might just be able to tell you about it. Although as they say, 'I'm an un-socialized homeschooler, so I must not know anything.' ;P You better get used to the 'homeschoolers are dumb', attitude of most public-schoolers. Hang with the old people and you'll be alright, they might give you extra cookies for saying 'please' and 'thank you'. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, thanks Brooke! =)
DeleteYeah, I learned that in papua, one family has never homeschooled their children and their kind of against homeschoolers. They're often like, "they can't do that, they're homeschoolers" "they don't know that, they're homeschoolers" I hate that attitude. =P
LOL =)
Thanks for commenting! =)