Saturday, May 10, 2014

catch up {1}

here's some catch up pictures of what's been happening the last couple of weeks. =)



My uncle carried Jeremy around the church A LOT!! Seriously, he's (my brother) isn't screaming, and my mom took the picture!! =D

Our Easter gifts. =) FYI, the journal I'm holding up says: She believed she could so she did

This is my Pa at Easter Dinner/Lunch =)

My dad, Granny, and uncle (the ones not looking at the camera are my Paw Paw and another uncle =) )


John and my eldest cousin

My cousin and the kite he received

Another cousin and my eldest cousin's dog


My cousin with Jeremy =)

I love this!! My eldest cousin did it. =)

LEGOS. They all got Legos as birthday presents (Buzz didn't, my Granny just bought him some) I would've gotten some, but I ended up with some new clothes.

We had a cookout recently!! =D

My aunts got Joseph!! =D 

My cousin was trying to teach me volley ball. Um, for now, I'll stick with soccer

John and our cousins (*sigh* boyssss)

John tried to photo bomb. =)

My uncle photo bombed

My aunt and Emily =)

My eldest cousin and her husband =)

And my youngest cousin eating pizza at his 6th birthday party  =D

The first bounce house I have seen in three years 

These were the Lego men on my cousin's birthday cake 

Jeremy in the bounce house!

Jeremy and his cousin =D

He loved the cake, he hated the ice cream ;)

There was a Minion pinata, it was SO CUTE =)

My uncle sang in church two weeks ago. =) It was awesome!! 

My cousin was baptized that day also! He said that he was done with his sin (or something like that)

We ate at Taco Bell!! =D

We met some friends after we had been trying to meet them for over a year now!! It was an awesome afternoon!! Jeremy did not have fun in the picture, obviously =\ (and for reference, they have 7 kids)
So anyway, those are all of the pictures that are uploaded. =) I'll share some more soon!! =D

abrielle lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I like Jeremy in the last picture. :) It's also funny that he didn't like the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)

      I KNOW!!! I was like, what's wrong with my brother?!?!!? Then I was all, he's gonna' like it someday. ;)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like your having fun :) It's awesome you are getting to visit your family - time is so precious when it comes to how much you get with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am!! =)

      AMEN, SISTER!!!! Time is ever so precious!!!!! =D

      Delete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay