Monday, May 26, 2014

Book Tea Party Tag

Cait and Mime's blog, Notebook Sisters is turning three!! I love this blog, and want to wish them a very happy birthday (or blorthday)!! Cait and Mime, I absolutely LOVE Notebook Sisters, and I'm very happy you guys blog there. =)

Now, they are celebrating with a tag, plus they are having a week long (May 25th - 30th) par-ty. =)

Anyways, here's the tag:



1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
The Book Thief did the very first time I saw it, it was instantly clicked as 'Want to Read' on Goodreads. =)
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you've ever read.
Craziest characters? Hmm, that one's a bit hard, but maybe Ellie from The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet, I loved that series and Ellie was a bit crazy... 
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
There was one, MAN, but I cannot remember the name of the author, I know that I read book six and book one, I HATED both of them. I think the first one was called Teacher's Pet--I can't remember the other one... It WAS about dogs, but I couldn't stand both of the books. 
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you've been "late" to pick them up?
Wow, let's see, I haven't read Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and I just started reading The Book Thief (already 112 pages into the book!) 
5. Caterpillar: What's the most confusing book you've read?
The Cat Who Went to Heaven, I never got that book...
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
Um, I don't think there has been a book that ever sent me to sleep because I got bored, but I fell asleep jet-lagged while reading The Hobbit
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
The New Recruit by Jill Williamson--that was a fun one! =)
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
Spencer (from The New Recruit)
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you've read this year?
I'm awful with names, but it has to be the villain from The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What's the latest book/series/author that's completely swallowed your interest?
The Book Thief indefinitely. =)

Hope you liked this! and definitely check out Notebook Sisters and follow, if you're a reader, you DEFINITELY will NOT be disappointed!! =)

abrielle lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! Glad you're liking the The Book Thief. :)

    I've never read Harry Potter either. And one day I've determined that I WILL finish Lord of the Rings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...eeeee, this made me so happy to read! (I'm so so so happy you like your blog that much. THAT MEANS SO MUCH.)

    I haven't actually read The Book Thief yet. >_< I know right?! I've even watched the movie first, and that's like a huge bookish taboo or something. lol! x) I'm working on starting it though...and yeah I'm with you on the Cat Who Went To Heaven. I mean...what even???!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay