The rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site
3. Answer the attached questions
4. Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site
3. Answer the attached questions
4. Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations
Hadassah's Questions:
1. Do you have any exciting plans for the summer?
No, not really. I do **want** to got to the beach and waterfall (I doubt it will happen! Maybe the beach...)
2. Are you done with school yet?
No, I'm doing school all summer, sadly. :(
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Agrees with EVERYTHING
4. How tall are you?
I'm over 5'
5. Do you play an instrument?
No,
6. What is your favorite store?
Wal-Mart
7. What's your favorite song?
Live Life Loud by Hawk Nelson
8. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have 5 siblings
9. What is one of your favorite hobbies?
Making friendship bracelets
10.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a teacher for an International school here in Papua
My Questions:
- What is/are your favorite color/colors??
- Do you like sports??
- What book are you currently reading??
- How long have you been blogging??
- Bake or Write??
- Do you like to travel?? If so, do you like car rides most, airplane rides most, or bus rides??
- Would you rather play outside or play inside??
- What's your fav. sub. in school??? (I'm weird, yes)
- Which continent do you live on??
- Bold or Italic??
I Nominate:
Addie @ Girl Tips
Brook @ Girl Tips
Emerald @ Girl Tips
Hannah (a.k.a. Dakota;) @ One Crazy Space
Amanda @ Books, Books, Books!
and
Hadassah @ A Girl After God's Own Heart (I would like to see your answers, lol)
That's all! Comment with your links to the posts!! Thx!!
~Abrielle Lindsay

I'm going to comment you my answers if you don't mind. ;)
ReplyDelete•What is/are your favorite color/colors??
hot pink, and neon colors
•Do you like sports??
No, I'm not a sports person at all.
•What book are you currently reading??
Beauty by Lisa Daily
•How long have you been blogging??
1 1/2 years. :)
•Bake or Write??
Write
•Do you like to travel?? If so, do you like car rides most, airplane rides most, or bus rides??
I don't mind traveling but not the car. I've never ridden in a plane before.
•Would you rather play outside or play inside??
inside
•What's your fav. sub. in school??? (I'm weird, yes)
English
•Which continent do you live on??
North America
•Bold or Italic??
Bold
Wow! It's so great to hear about you :) Thanks so much for awarding me this :) Would you mind if I put this onto my My Ink Castle blog as well? Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteElla