Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day (1 Day Early) 2013

So, Sundays are the busiest days of the week. Seriously. There's church at 9:30, then (maybe) go to the mall for lunch and some groceries, then back home and do whatever 'til about 3:15. THEN we get ready to go to a meeting up at the International school. After that (about 5:30), I have soccer (sometimes my siblings do) 'til 6:45/7:00. Then we go home, shower, eat, and go to bed. PHEEEW! So, Father's Day....
Does it sound like a great day to do it?? On a Sunday? Noooooooooo... it's not. So, my mom decided to do it on the Saturday before Father's Day. And we had an amazingly, wonderfully, awesomely, COOL Day!!! We went bike riding from about 10:00-1:00 (we had a late lunch). Here are some pix to show you!!


We started with cinnamon rolls, YUM!!

Got the helmet on!

Having fun riding!

Riding fun!

Sweating already!

Fixing Jenny's bike

Left to right. Can I go now?

Riding too!

Jeremy and Daddy (Little J is standing!!!! With some help of course)

Riding Daddy's bike 

I'm giving Jenny a ride

Doing baby sounds together

I'm going one way, Emily, the other

Tired?


Having fun, maybe

Not a great pix
lol

Daddy riding (on the wrong side! lol)

I took Jeremy and was holding him while sitting on my bike (pretty obvious, right?). He immediately lunged for the handlebars! lol

Up in a tower viewing our home!

lol. I'm holding Jeremy while my mom and dad are getting their pic taken. Jenny comes up and grabs my nose. lol

On the hill

LUNCH!! Sub sandwiches!!

This might be my moms...

Ice cream after lunch!!!!!!

These ice creams are NOT ice creams. They're  colored ice with a flavor. YUCCCK!!!

Silly!

Me

Ice cream in a cone!

"Ice" 

Ice cream, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom said we should do this more often (the bike riding and sub sandwiches). We allllllll agreed, immediately. :D


Hope you enjoy this!!!!!!

~Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay