Saturday, June 01, 2013

Bake Sale!!

So, a couple months ago I had this idea to do a Bake Sale, raise the money, and then give it to a translator that'll go into the village sometimes. But then a couple months later (this was about the beginning of May), a friend we know, that lives here but is on furlough at the moment, sent out an email saying that they needed to raise a whole lota' money!! Well, my mom told me about it and I wanted to do the Bake Sale for them, so I decided to ask Addie (since she was doing it with me) if that was ok to do it for someone SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!! She was fine with that, we asked our friend, Emerald, if she wanted to do the bake sale with us. At first she was hesitant, but she agreed (a few days later).
Here is what we sold:

Banana Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Cookies
and
Pretzels


The pretzels are one of the best things EVER!!!! I baked the banana cakes, Emerald did the chocolate chip cookies, Addie, pretzels, and Addie and I did the sugar cookies. 

We raised......
Over 100 dollars!!! 

We sold ALL the cookies and pretzels and some of the banana cakes!!!! It was awesome!!! 


Thanks Addie and Emerald for helping me! And Mr. L, Mrs. K, and their family!!!


I'm glad to have helped some friends so they can put God's Word into others language!!


~Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. The bake sale was such a GREAT success, 2 people have ask Adelaide and me if they could order some sugar cookies and pretzels. Mr. S wants 2 dozen sugar cookies. And our friend, Mrs. C, wants to order 12 PRETZELS!!! It's great. That's 17 USA dollars more!!!!


    ~Abrielle Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay