Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I've found a way to post, A LOT!! :D

i've found a writing thing where you write about something everyday for 30 days. this is what i will be doing starting december 1st. :D (i'm skipping christmas) i will be blogging about each thing once a day. :D and if you would like to join, you are more than welcome!!

Here is what I will be doing, if you can't read it, just click it. :) 
If you would like to do it, please comment with the blog you will do it at. And please put in a post with the pix above that you will be doing this. :)

Abrielle Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I love you, dear! I think your font needs to be larger... your post is challenging to read (I'm not talking about the blue part). =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay