Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'm back, with some AWESOME news!!!

So, HEY, i'm back!!! :D What do you think of the new design????

And I have some TOTALLY AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

Ok, we might get to go to the village for a couple days!!!!! Awesome, right? We would go with our friends and couple days before Christmas, like we would get back the Monday before Christmas. If we get to go (which I certainly hope we get to do) we would leave the friday before Christmas and then come out the Monday before Christmas.

But, I mean, come on, it would be AWESOME!!!

Oh, and exactly one week, Jeremy will be exactly one year old!!!!! :o (i'm shocked, i mean, my mom just had him, right...?) This Saturday is his birthday party. :D

Yeah, and I am 28,000 (hoping for 29,000 by the end of today) into my NaNo novel Keep Moving Forward.I plan on putting the back cover blurb (that has not been quite edited yet) on my blog Books, Books, Books!

~Abrielle Lindsay~

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!!! That is cool going to the village :D hope you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay