Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

SO. Today is the day that I start doing blog posts. :) Everyday. For an entire MONTH. And today is day ONE!! :)

Five Different People I Love Are:

1) Dad
2) Mom
3) (ok, I'm just going to put siblings, because I have five of them, and otherwise only half of them would get up here. :/) Siblings
4) Cousin; BFF
5) All of my grandparents (ok, I would never be able to get them all up here either...)

There you have it!! :D Stay tuned for Day 2 tomorrow!! :D That otta be fun...

Oh, yeah, and I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS DECEMBER 1ST!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, time zones are funny. It is 9ish at night for me :D On the 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR DAY 1 POST !!! LOOKING FORWARD TO DAY 2...Lovin' your sweet soul all the way to the bones !!! g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited I got a number by myself! I love you... ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay