Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Monday's Minutes Challenge

YES I STILL HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING ELSE. I'll try to get that done soon though...

I will be doing this prompt:


Here is my entry:

I sighed.
He took a drink from his coffee, “Rebekah, it was a lie I forced myself to believe all my life--until today.”
I picked up the LIFE magazine. There we were. As I fiddled with the magazine, looking for the wanted article about us.
There it was. Rebekah and James Reyes wanted.
Rewards.
Keep a look out.
I glanced up at James, “What do you mean it was a lie you’ve forced to believe until today?”
“The fact that you really aren’t my sister. That you really are only here because you are desperate for money. For anything but what you were given your whole life.”
I stood up, my chair falling backwards.
I glared at him.
He just sat back and relaxed.
I reached across that table and grabbed his throat.
“You are going to keep believing that lie for all you’re worth. Even if it kills you, you will continue believing in such a thing.”
He nodded, and I let go and sat back down. I took his gun  so he didn’t get any ideas.
But why would he do anything if it was me on the other side? He was smarter than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My entry is 197 words. Shorter than usual...

I hope ya'll like it :) And I promise a catch up post soon. :)

abrielle lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay