Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lately...

Yeah, I've stunk lately at doing this. But here is a little post about what has been going on. And real posts about each will come asap! :)

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is upon us!!! And I can't wait! It'll be my first time doing it, it'll be so exciting! :D I am doing the YWP (Young Writers Program) because, sadly, I'm not 13 yet. :( But I will be able to do it next November! :) Some of you are doing NaNoWriMo, and I know it (Bekah...). ;)












CRITIQUE GROUPS
                                                 This is a major thing that has been going on too! :) I must post, read posts, and critique in the two critique groups I am in. It's so much fun!

(And if you are a writer, you are welcome to join them! (well, as long as you are a teenager/tween)


Pupppppppppppies!!!!!!! has also been a HUGE priority! ;) This is only one of them and this picture was taken 2 months ago. :p Wow, are we bad at taking pics of our dogs or what? This one's name is Brownie. And then we have a black one named Panther. (she actually looks more like a bear ;)







{Source}
We went to the beach about two weeks ago and SPENT THE NIGHT!!!!!!! It was awesome, until I came home with a sunburn. :P But that is not the beach we went to, just one i found on pinterest that I really liked.

















{Source}
SOCCER is another thing that I absolutely adore! ;) You all knew that, right?













And that would be about it! :) Hope to do real posts on these awesome things soon! :) Have a fine rest of the week! :D

~Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited for NaNoWriMo! And that puppy is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay