My brother and I have gone wacko. Yes, I know that we are crazy... and weird. But wacko takes it to another level.
And yes, we decided to do a boot camp....once a month. 2 weeks? No, not days. But, hey! At least it isn't months! i might die!!
So, I'm in charge of my room and he is in charge of his. John said that he is going to strip his bed of the blankets--and just have the sheets. He was going to put the pillow cases aside, 'til our mom found out. Fail! ;) He also says he is only going to have on only two fans--instead of three. (and, hey, there are no ACs)
I plan to make everything the same...until we are outside. :)
1) we're going to walk around our [large] house 10 times.
2) Jog around the house 5 times
3) RUN around the house 10 times
4) Walk around the yard [oh yeah, very large yard...] 8 times
This'll be fun!!! :) Plus we have swimming once a week, swim lessons once a week (probably not, but hopefully!!!), SOCCER!!!!! :), and freeze tag with our fun next door neighbors!! :)
We'll be so skinny by the time we're in America, I don't know what's gonna' happen. ;) Thank heavens we'll still be able to run around there!!!!!!! :D
And the readerz part... well, first off, i like to put Z at the end of plural words instead of S (it's more exciting! ;).
Well, John and I also decided that, starting November 1st, we are going to read as much as possible 'til April 1st. We're gonna ask one of my bffs to join in and one of his. plus I think our next door neighbor might join and maybe Emily.
Anyways, we are going to track it by pages. (hahahaha) I'm reading these books by Julie Klassen. XD They're about 400 pages each!!! And the library as a lot of her books!! :D It's sure to be fun, and i don't mind...wait! I have an idea!!!! :) Go over to Books, Books, Books! and I'll share the idea SOON!!! ;)
Abrielle Lindsay
Awesome!
ReplyDelete