Friday, August 02, 2013

~Picture Post~ Beach

So here is the "picture post". Btw, we went for my 12th birthday!! (which actually is today) We went on a weekday because there are to many people on the weekend. :P Otherwise we would be going today. We had lots of fun!!! This is my favorite beach because it has a freshwater place and the salt water. Anyway.... PICTURES.....



Riding in a boat Mr. P rented. Margreet and Addie are playing in the water

Addie and Margreet

Mrs. M (addie's mom) holding Jeremy

The beautiful beach we went to

Our jumping rock :P

The beautiful freshwater + Buzz

Buzz and his finds

"Who's turn is it now?"

Sue is dead. She didn't even look up when we said it was time for her picture.
I'm kidding.

My friends and me

There was this Papuan girl, probably about my age, fishing, when all of a sudden, Sue's younger sister came over to me and said, "Abrielle! Abrielle! That girl caught a puffer fish!" I raced over, and sure enough there was! 

Closer pix

Jeremy standing up [8mo old!]

Cutest pic ever!


Bringing the rented inner tubes to all the kids
Fun in waves on the inner tubes!!

STARFISH!!!!!!

Jeremy sitting inn the boat

The big "jumping rock". I got up there and jumped right off.... just kidding.... it took probably 1/2 an hour before I jumped I was scared so bad

Finally!!

Buzz playing with 2 Papuan boys (they look naked, but they weren't)


We had such an - awful time, that we aren't ever going again!!!!! :P Kidding again! 'Course we'll go again, it was totally an awesome time!!!



~Abrielle Lindsay~

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Those pictures are awesome. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Thx! my mom took them all. i need a camera ***sigh*** Thanks!!!


      abrielle lindsay

      Delete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay