Thursday, August 15, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award


Maria nomentated anyone that would take it! just like last time! :D Thanks to Khoe Grace who started it! :)


The Rules

  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

The Questions

What made you decide to start blogging?

so that people would know what was going on in my life

What is your fashion style?

simple

What is something none of your followers know about you?

i LOVE minons and Despicable Me TOO MUCH!

What are some of your blogging goals?

To post on here at least 10,000 times before im 18

Where is your favorite place to shop?

Walmart

What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?

? as many as possible :)

What are your talents?

baking

Are you a leader or a follower?

I dont know, in between?




Yes, im going to copy maria and just put the picutre
What is one of your favorite quotes?














Do you have a favorite book or book series?

Left Behind >The Kids<

Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

fine

What is your favorite flower?

sunflower



I nominate:::::


Girl Tip Girlz (3)
Britt @ Daughter of the King
Natalie @ Proverbs 31 Girl
Maddie @ Totally Me
Beka Joan @ Found and Cherished
Tinyde @ Tinyde's Life
Amanda @ Books, Books, Books!
Hannah Harper @ My Ink Castle
Storyteller (Anna) @ Hero

and I dont have a 12th person to tag! :p

have fun, like i did! and comment with ur links! thank u!


abrielle lindsay

7 comments:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR AWARDING ME!!! Could you plz give me your email for I can send you the header, and blog button I made for your blog "books,books,books!" If you don't feel comfortable sharing that info just tell me and I'll post them on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally welcome! You're blog is one of my absolute favs! :) can i drop a comment over at your blog and then delete it? will you still get it?
      thanks so much for doing that for me! :)


      abrielle lindsay

      Delete
    2. um I'm not quite sure if it will or not but I think so! But if you don't want to share it I can just post the design on my designing page on my blog!

      Delete
  2. So what does tagging me exactly mean? I am kind of confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tinyde!

      tagging is really easy, i had no idea what it was about 4 months ago until i had read one post thoroughly 5 times. You simply answer the questions, and nominate the people you feel deserve the reward! :) do you understand a little more now?

      Delete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay