Thursday, April 04, 2013

SOMETHING AWESOME!!


I am TOO happy!! My friend Adelaide and I plan to do something called Bible Drill. I used to do it but now I am too old. :’( I would like to do it ONLINE too, but I can’t. BUT there is something I CAN do! Each week I will post Bible Drill ‘homework’ for you to learn. PLEASE comment and tell me if you would like to do it and on the ‘homework’ post about how YOU are doing

Thanks,
Abrielle Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Oh....I guess I forgot something. I won't start giving 'Homework' out until late August/early September.

    Thanks!

    Abrielle Lindsay
    (a.k.a. just Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Abrielle Lindsay!
    I really like your blog! What are the Bible drills, though?
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah!
      Thanks! Bible Drill is where I will give 'homework' (verses, key passages, and the books of the Bible) and anyone who wants to can learn it! If we were all in one place we could have a drill in front of family and friends to show them what everyone has learned, but we can't do that so I'm just going to put what to learn. Thanks for asking!

      Abrielle Lindsay

      Delete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay