I know, I stopped posting again. :P
I've been overloaded with school recently because we weren't able to get a lot down last semester due to all of the traveling and visiting. And then this fall I am going to a private school in Indonesia. :) So I have to catch up by then.
But.
Whatever. :)
Sooooo, I can't remember if I mentioned this or not. :P But I am going to start writing a book (for a second time) that Mary gave me the idea for last June. I'll do ten minutes of writing it everyday since I'm still editing Underground. :)
Oh, wait! I just remembered :P It's the story that I last posted. haha :)
Here are some pictures from Pinterest that are going to be woven into the story :)
![]() |
| This is Mariyah |
![]() |
| And this is Manwell |
Yah
I just said double POV
I'm scared
lol
It'll be fun. O.o
The working title for this is Monster. I'll probably change it in the end. :)
I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.
PLEASE :)

















Private school! You have to tell us how that goes :)
ReplyDeleteDOUBLE POV IS COOL. The whole idea seems cool! I can't wait to read more :)
Oh, yes of course! :)
DeleteYay! Thank you! I hope to get a cover and back cover blurb up soon! I'm plotting it (or plansting it) and its ripping my heart up LOL
Not quite sure why I think that's funny though.... 😒😉
Hi Abrielle! This is not related to this post, but I didn't know anywhere else to put this. I have tagged you for the Book Lover's Questionnairre over at my blog: pencilscanchangetheworld.blogspot.com. It is not the top post, so you will have to scroll down a little bit. Thanks! I am excited to hear your feedback!
ReplyDelete