Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger's Award

I am the biggest loser with awards (everyone knows) BUT I AM FINALLY DOING ONE (I hope to get one or two more up soon :) )

And as Wild Horse said, this is an EXCELLENT name. She's in New Zealand, and I'm in 'Merica (though usually I'm closer to her.... lol)



Rules: 
  • thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 
  • put the award logo on your blog. 
  • answer the ten questions they’ve set you. 
  • make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 
  • nominate ten people.
Many, many thanks to Wild Horse for nominating me! <3
 
What is your favorite story no one has ever heard of? We always need new, unusual books in our lives.
I absolutely LOVE Red Rain, granted, some people know about this. AND IT IS REALLY WORTH CHECKING OUT. PEOPLE. LIVE. ON. MARS. PEOPLES.
 
Your life is now the last movie/TV show you watched. What was that? And are you happy or worried? If you are the Doctor, I want to meet you.
HTTYD2, I cannot stand how much I love this movie or how much I cried or how much better it was than the first one. AHHH I LUUUUHHHVE IT
 
You are about to be marooned on an island. You get a pistol and a book. Which book? Pick carefully.
Favourite type of cookie? This is very important. 
BOOK: The Bible (but if it wasn't that, PLEASE, Captives by Jill Williamson)
COOKIE: AUNT NONI'S CHOCOCHIP COOKES. HOLY COW HAIR IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD THIS YOU HAVE NOT HAD COOKIES. PERIOD.
 
Do you dance in the rain? There is only one answer. 
UH YEAH
 
What do you look for in a friend? I know that you only really need me, but I will allow you to have contact with other mortals. 
That they are a Christian, (also that they will serve me when I want it, jkjkjkjk)
 
Now that I am King (or Queen, maybe), will you bring me cookies? I know you will.
If I have to. ;) JK, OF COURSE I WILL BRING YOU COOKIES MY QUEEN  
The longest you've gone without sleep? We should compare.
22 HOURS, it was a power outage. And my dad turned off the generator. I read an entire American Girl series that night #truestory  
 
What do you know about New Zealand? Be careful, I love my home.
I know: You live in New Zealand; It is GORGEOUS; It's Middle Earth; Is Chelsea from N.Z....?; It is THREE WHOLE HOURS into the future from Papua's timezone; KIWIS ARE THERE 
 
Tell me something you are scared of. I promise not to use the knowledge against you. 
Okkk... I'm scared thatttttttt our plane back to Papua will crash. :/ #noairasiaforusmun
 
That was fun. :D I'm all hyper now. I could jump up and down or something. :)
 
MY NOMENEES ARRRRRE:
(if you were already tagged, BY ALL MEANS, you do NOT have to do my questions :) )
 
 
1) What's your favorite book, LIKE EVER?
2) You're stuck on Mars. Alone. And you're holding something. What is it?
3) Do you have that one blog you check, like, EVERY DAY? What is it?
4) Your parents say you can pick any animal, ANY OF THEM, existent or not. Which one do you pick?
5) You find out you're going to die tomorrow at three pm, how are you going to spend those last (uh.... here it would be::::) 14 hours?
6) French braid or just braid?
7) Pinterest or Instagram? (Pleeease, there is only ONE answer. And it starts with a P....)
8) Favorite book of the Bible?
9) Favorite verse from the Bible?
10) Where is Papua, without looking it up on Google. I like to hear guesses. :)
 
 
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR PEOPLES. I LOVE YOU :)
 
abrielle lindsay

8 comments:

  1. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE A CLEAR WINNER.

    YAY good cookie bringer!! ;)

    22 hours! Nice!!

    Yes, MIDDLE EARTH. AND KIWIS. (the birds or people?). Chelsea is an english team though :/ I wish they were from NZ!

    I'm scared of planes crashing as well. When we went to Aussie, that was my worst fear.

    I'm so happy you dance in the rain. If you don't dance in the rain, life isn't worth living!

    Your Queen is very pleased with you because these were very good answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA YES YES

      *flips hair*

      What's your longest? It's had to be longer than 22 ;)

      I meant the bird... lol Oops on Chelsea! :/

      OH GOSH I KNOW

      *bows* I do everything you ask of me my queen

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah, I think it's around 25 hours.

      xD

      GOOD MORTAL. YOUR QUEEN LIKES YOU. :P

      Delete
  2. http://rebekah.burroughstribe.com/2015/01/28/the-sisterhood-award/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay