Saturday, January 03, 2015

Editing. The joy of it.

Hello sweet followers :)

Today is the first weekend of 2015.

Today I am at my house wanting to have friends here.

I wish that everyone wasn't sick (seriously, the flu here in TN is insane.) and I wish I had friends.

I wish that I wasn't such an introvert.

But.

Since I AM such an introvert.

And everyone IS sick.

And I DON'T have any friends (like next door, ya'll are great friends. :) )

I can start editing.

I can spend the whole day trying to edit a book I pray will change the world.

I can listen to music all day long that can encourage me greatly.

So, cheers to a whole day of editing that awaits me. *glasses of juice clank* lol

Thank you dear followers for following me. And commenting on my crazy posts that a lot of the time are for no reason. ha ha

Later,
  abrielle lindsay

9 comments:

  1. But your awesome!! Go editing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FORGIVE ME I USED THE WRONG WORD. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN ON THE SPOT.
      I repent for the errors of my ways. I meant "you're"

      Delete
  2. The flu is crazy here in TX too. I work in a grocery store and the other day everybody was buying cold medicine and half the employers are sick or getting over being sick.

    Yay editing! It is the best part of writing, if you ask me. A whole day to edit is pretty close to heaven. :) I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! THAT'S TERRIBLE! I hope ya'll get better soon!

      It looks quite exciting I do believe, but I'm so scared I won't like my story... :P lol I am determined though to go through with it, though! :)

      Delete
  3. You are making me feel terribly guilty. I haven't done any writing or editing this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAH! I FIRST READ THIS AND THOUGHT IT WAS STILL 2014! HAHA LOL I was like uh... Mary, you did NaNoWriMo.... LOL ;)

      Go write (or edit) some!!! ;D

      Delete
  4. I hope everyone gets better soon and that you don't get sick. I just started editing one of my novels for the first time, and while it's been overwhelming and daunting, it's also kind of fun. Good luck with your editing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay