Hello my abandoned followers. :( I AM still alive, and yes, I still enjoy blogging. I am just very busy trying to get 1000 words in a day and then I was in charge of a contest over in one of my critique groups--so that took awhile. :P But I have a awesome story for you today on some other website. I beg you to go and read it! Please! :) It is really good!
Here is the LINK!
And the link is what's related to the title! :)
And another thing, I have a new blogging friend, Hannah, she just made her first blog the other day. It's called Forever His (which is one of my most fav names for a blog ever!) Please go by, drop her a comment or follow her! Please, she'd love it! ;)
Hoping to get back on soon to do a real post! LOL
Abrielle Lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay